- Model NO.: HCA-101
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Spray
- Drying Method: Air Drying
- Substrate: Concrete
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Trademark: Yuhong
- Origin: China
- Color: Black
- Main Raw Material: Acrylic
- Level: Primer
- Certification: ISO14001, CCC, RoHS
- Components: Solvent
- Liquid Color: White
- Transport Package: Iron Pail
- HS Code: 3209100000
High Elastic Thick Acrylic Waterproof Coating
HCA-101N is a one component thick water-based polymer waterproof coating with high quality modified acrylic ester multicomponent copolymerized polymer emulsions as basic stock, added various auxiliary agents and fillers.
Where to use
- Water-based and eco-friendly emulsion without any organic solvents;
- High intensity;
- Good tensile strength and elongation;
- Strong adaptability for substrate shrinkage, deformation and cracks;
- Can be applied on wet substrates with tight bonding;
- Available for one-time thick coating;
- Ultraviolet radiation resisting, weather resisting and aging resisting;
- Cold and convenient to apply.
HCA-101N is sealed in 25kg plastic casks and transported in wooden cases. Each wooden case can be contained 36 casks of HCA-101N.
HCA-101N material should be stored at dry places and protected from sun. The temperature in stored places must be higher than 0° C. The normal shelf life is 12 months.
HCA-101N is needed to be avoided insolation.
2.5kg per m2 gives dft 1mm minimum. Coverage may vary with the substrate condition during application.
- Application Method
Surfaces should be stable, clean, smooth, without obvious water and free from any dusts, oil or loose particles. Cracks and surface irregularities need to be filled by sealants and do additional waterproofing.
Paint HCA coating as additional layer to enhance at internal and external corners, drain pipes, floor drains or embedded parts. When it uses reinforced materials, reinforced materials need to be coated on both sides.
Application of waterproof coated membrane
It is better to paint 2 or 3 times. It must be painted again after fully dry. The normal time between each painting is 8 hours. The direction of second time painting needs to be perpendicular to the first time painting.
Coated on the finished layer
Some water added in HCA will make surface more smooth and glabrous.
Application of protection layer
After waterproof coated membrane is fully dry and meets quality requirements, it can begin application of protection layer.