- Model NO.: PCC-501
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Liquid
- Function: Waterproof
- Usage: Outdoor
- Specification: Gbl8445-2001
- HS Code: 38244000
- Type: Rigid Waterproof Material
- Material: Cement
- Certification: ISO, MSDS
- Trademark: yuhong
- Origin: China
Advanced Cementitious Capillary Crystalline Waterproof Coating
PCC-501A is a powdery rigid waterproof material with special cement and quartz sand as base stock, added various active chemical materials. When brushed on substrate of concrete structure surface, it forms a rigid attachment coating which contains active chemical materials. Those active chemical materials permeate to the interior of concrete via percolating water, catalyze silicate of concrete to generate water immiscible crystals, fill in capillary pores and tiny fissures to make concrete compact, enhance penetration and waterproofing functions.
Where to use
- Undergrounds concrete constructions;
- Subways and tunnels;
- Sewage pools, water pools and sewers;.
- Other pools, penstocks and walls.
- Excellent infiltration capacity to penetrate to the concrete surfaces above 5 cm;
- Contains various active chemical materials to ensure crystal growth and make concrete compact;
- Excellent impermeability of concrete substrate to resist hydraulic pressure above 120 meters height for a long time;
- Waterproof layer are not afraid of bumps, can withstand a certain degree of external force;
- Durable and high resistance for harmful chemical erosions;
- Can be safely used for drinking water constructions without poisonous or harmful materials;
- Self healing ability for no more than 0.4 mm tiny fissures in concrete interior;
- Can brush decorating materials, such as ash, paint directly on waterproof layer.
PCC-501A is sealed in 25kg plastic casks and transported in wooden cases. Each wooden case can be contained 36 casks of PCC-501A.
PCC-501A material should be stored for 1 year at dry and well-ventilated places.
PCC-501A is transported according to non dangerous goods rules.
- Constructive System
- Application Method
Surfaces should be stable, clean, smooth, without obvious water and free from any dusts, oil or loose particles. Before painting, surfaces must be fully wet to make PCC coatings spay into concrete.
Brush constructive method
Mixing: Mix 1kg with approximately 0.25 -0.4 kg of water, depending on required consistency; Put water into containers at first, then add PCC powders and mix 5 minutes with machines.
Painting: Use hard brush to paint on the surface equally for 2 or 3 times. It must be painted again after fully dry. If the first painting shows dry and white, surfaces need to be re-painted.
Powder-cover constructive method
Put 1kg powder on each square meters concrete surfaces equally where are not fully dry, then use wood float, polisher to press powder into concrete and do calendaring until achieve requirements.
Spraying water, covering wet materials and painting membrane curing liquid can be protecting methods. The protection period must more than 72 hours.
|2||Time of setting||Initial setting time, min ≥||20|
|Finial setting time, h ≤||24|
|3||Flexural strength, MPa ≥||7d||2.80|
|4||Compression strength, MPa ≥||7d||12.0|
|5||Adhesive strength, moist substrate ≥||1.0|
|6||Permeable pressure (28d) , MPa ≥||0.8||1.2|
|7||Secondary permeable pressure( (56d), MPa ≥||0.6||0.8|
|8||Ratio of permeable pressure(28d), MPa ≥||200||300|