- Model NO.: SPU-311
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Spray
- Drying Method: Air Drying
- Substrate: Concrete
- Trademark: Yuhong
- Origin: China
- Color: Black
- Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
- Level: Primer
- Certification: ISO14001, CCC, RoHS
- Components: Solvent
- Transport Package: Iron Pail
- HS Code: 3208901090
Two Components Polyurethane Waterproof Coating
SPU-311 is a synthetic polymer waterproof coating by two components reaction. Component A is a polyurethane prepolymer through the reaction between polyether polyol and isocyanate. Component B is a colorful liquid consisting of plasticizers, curing agents, thickeners, coagulants and fillers.
Where to use
- Undergrounds, cold stores and grade;
- Bathroom, kitchen and pools;
- Hard to dry substrate of underground construction;
- Subways, channels, bridges, tunnels and unexposed roofs;
- Can be applied on the wet underground substrate with strong bonding power;
- Multipurpose to apply on horizontal planes, vertical planes and top planes;
- Seamless, no pinholes and bubbles;
- Liquid with cold applied;
- Fast solidify and convenient to apply.
ASTM C 836
Component A and B of SPU-311 are sealed in 8kg and 20kg pails, respectively, transported in wooden cases. Each wooden case can be contained 48 pails of component A or 36 pails of component B.
SPU-311 material should be stored by sealed pails at dry and well-ventilated places and protected from sun or rain. The temperature in stored places can not be higher than 40° C. It can not be closed to fire sources. The normal shelf life is 12 months.
SPU-311 is needed to be avoided sunshine and rain. Fire sources are forbidden during transportation.
- Constructive System
The system is basically consisted of substrate, additional layer, waterproof coated membrane and protection layer.
1.7kg per m2 gives dft 1mm minimum. Coverage may vary with the substrate condition during application.
The ratio of component A to B is 1:2.5 according to the construction amount.
- Application Method
Surfaces should be dry, stable, clean, smooth, without pockmarks or honeycombs and free from any dusts, oil or loose particles. Cracks and surface irregularities need to be filled by sealants and do additional waterproofing. For smooth and stable surfaces, this step can be skipped.
Paint SPU-311 as additional layer to enhance at internal and external corners, drain pipes, floor drains or embedded parts.
Application of waterproof coated membrane
It can use rubber scrapers or spray equipments to paint 2 or 3 times. After fully dry, it can be painted again. The normal time between each painting is 24 hour. The direction of second time painting needs to be perpendicular to the first time painting.
Application of protection layer
After waterproof coated membrane is fully dry and meets quality requirements, it can begin application of protection layer.
- The temperature for application of SPU-311 should be above 5ºC.
- SPU-311 has to be used out as soon as possible and no more than 20 minutes once opened. It can not be exposed to the air for a long time.
- The storage and application places should be well-ventilated and no fire.