PMT-3030 is a waterproof sheet, consisting of thermoplastic polyolefin compound resin materials as the base stock, reinforced with fiber backing materials. There are two kinds of thickness: 1.2mm and 1.5mm.
1. Roofing waterproof projects
2. industrial and civil buildings, public constructions.
3. Full adhered system for concrete substrate or mechanically attached systems.
2. Perfect weather resistance and durability.
3. High tensile strength, fatigue resistance and penetrating resistance
4. Excellent high and low temperature flexible, even under -50° C.
5. Excellent chemical resistance and Heat aging resistance
6. Use heat welding for the seam areas to form a reliable seamless waterproof layer.
PMT-3020TPO material should be stored in well-ventilated place and avoid being exposed to the sun or rain. The temperature in stored places can not be higher than 45° C. It only can be put horizontally in five-level. It has to be avoided acid, alkali, oil and organic solvents. The shelf life is 1 year.
1. Before application, spread TPO membranes on substrate in advance.
2. Install TPO membranes on the substrate without distortions according to the flange. The overlapping width should be more than 50 mm.
3. Hot-air welding is adopted for laps with 40 mm welding width.
4. Professional adhesives need to be used on both underside and substrate surfaces to adhere and maintain.
1.TPO membranes reflect heat and light, wearing protective clothing (long-sleeved shirt, long-barreled trousers), and wearing a filter to protect the skin and eyes from UV-induced damage.
2. Security measures for roof perimeter are necessary when application. Sheet surface is slippery when wet, taking care to avoid slide.
3. Sealants and adhesives are flammable containing solvents. They will be dangerous when exposure to heat, even have the possibility to catch fire and explode.
4. Sealants, adhesives, cleaners should be avoided contacting with skin and eyes.