PMB-751 is a kind of modified bituminous waterproof sheet, which is consisted of atactic polypropylene (APP) or polyolefin polymers (APAO, APO) as modifier, polyester tire base fabric as reinforced layer. Besides polyethylene (PE) film, fine sand (S) or mineral aggregates (M) as the isolating material is stickup on the surface of the sheet. FEATURES
1. High strength waterproof layer and strong water pressure resistance.
2. High tensile strength,high elongation,good adaptablility to shrinkage deformation and cracking of the substratum.
3. Good perfomance of breaking resistance, tearing resistance, fatigue resistance, corrosion resistance, mould resistance and weather resistance.
4. Good temperature resistance: can work under -20ºC, suitable for cold and hot regions, especially for cold area.
5. Good workability:can be applied by torch-applied method in any season and hot-joint makes the work reliable and durable.
1. Roofs or undergrounds
2. Pools, such as swimming pools, fire pools
3. Subways, tunnels, concrete road or bridge surfaces
Base treatment → Construction of additional layer →Sheets paste construction by hot melting → Exhausting and compaction → Water permeability experiment → Construction of the protection layer
1. APP PMB-751 should be transported or stored respectively and marked clearly.
2. No exposed to the weather, keep ventilated.
3. Temperature of storage should be below 50ºC.
4. Avoid the sheet to be banked or pressed laterally during the transportation process.