- Model NO.: SBS-PYS, SBS-PYM, SBS-PYPE
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
- Surface Treatment: Sand, Mineral or PE Film Surface
- Certification: ISO, MSDS, CE
- Usage: Outdoor
- Transport Package: Package in The Roll
- Origin: China
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Material: Asphalt
- Ceiling Tile Type: Customized
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Black
- Trademark: Yuhong
- Specification: CE Test Report
- HS Code: 6807100090
SBS-PYPE is a waterproofing modified bitumen base sheet consisting of
styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) modified asphalt reinforced with polyester
fiber covering with polyethylene surfacing.
There have three kinds of thickness: 3 mm, 4 mm and 5 mm.
Where to use
- Roofs or undergrounds;
- Pools, such as swimming pools, fire pools;
- Subways, tunnels, concrete road or bridge surfaces;
- Sewage plants, garbage burying projects;
- The combination of polyester fiber and SBS modified bitumen is showed good performance on waterproofness;
- It will be a high-strength membrane to resist water;
- Puncture-resisting, tear-resisting, corrosion-resisting, mould-resisting and weather-resisting;
- Good tensile strength and elongation;
- Strong adaptability for substrate shrinkage, deformation and cracks;
- Both high and low temperature resistance, especially in cold areas;
- Convenient to apply: use heat fusion method in all seasons.
SBS-PYPE material should be stored in well-ventilated shade place and protected from sun or rain. The temperature in stored places can not be higher than 50° C. It only can be put vertically in single-level. The normal shelf life is 1 year.
SBS-PYPE material can not be inclination or lateral drift. Cover with cloth when it is necessary.
Yuhong modified bitumen membrane waterproof system includes substrate, undercoat, membrane waterproof layer, protection and isolation layer.
Yuhong also provide a complete line of compatible accessories and components, including primers, adhesives for membrane, pipe clamps, terminal battens and screws.
Surfaces should be dry, clean, smooth and free from any dusts, oil or loose particles. Cracks and surface irregularities need to be filled by polymer mortar.
Before membrane laying, substrate treating agent need to be brushed evenly and completely cover all laying places.
For adhesion between membrane and substrate or membranes, it can use hot melt method or cold adhesion method. According to application designs and specific applied parts, it can be applied by fully adhered method, strip adhered method and border adhered method.
Sealing, fixing and constraining on vertical surfaces
On vertical surfaces, fix with metal battens and seal with sealants for membranes.
Application on protection and isolation layer
After membrane laying, apply on protection and isolation layer according to waterproof layer design.