PMB-741 is a kind of modified bituminous waterproof sheet, which is consisted of styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) as modifier, polyester tire base fabric as reinforced layer. Besides polyethylene (PE) film, fine sand (S) or mineral aggregates (M) as the isolating material is stickup on the surface of the sheet.
1. High strength waterproof layer and strong water pressure resistance.
2. High tensile strength,high elongation,good adaptablility to shrinkage deformation and cracking of the substratum.
3. Good perfomance of breaking resistance, tearing resistance, fatigue resistance, corrosion resistance, mould resistance and weather resistance.
4. Good temperature resistance: can work under -20ºC, suitable for cold and hot regions, especially for cold area.
5. Good workability:can be applied by torch-applied method in any season and hot-joint makes the work reliable and durable.
1. Roofs or undergrounds
2. Pools, such as swimming pools, fire pools
3. Subways, tunnels, concrete road or bridge surfaces
4. Sewage plants, garbage burying projects
Base treatment → Construction of additional layer →Sheets paste construction by hot melting → Exhausting and compaction → Water permeability experiment → Construction of the protection layer
1. SPS PMB-741 should be stored in well-ventilated shade place and protected from sun or rain. The temperature in stored places can not be higher than 50° C. It only can be put vertically in single-level. The normal shelf life is 1 year.
2. SPS PMB-741 material can not be inclination or lateral drift. Cover with cloth when it is necessary.